Marketing your small business – amongst the day-to-day running – can feel like another thing to tick off the to-do list.
I know from working with many independent brands over the last decade, that marketing is one of the first things to fall by the wayside. With clients telling me that they’ve felt overwhelmed, uninspired and that they don’t have any ‘spare’ time to then spend researching the latest social media trend – and if this even works for their ideal clients.
These reasons are the basis of my content coaching services; to work directly with business owners and give them a comprehensive plan which focuses on sharing authentic content which actually connects with their desired audience, in social media and blog posts, newsletters, press releases and more.
What does content coaching include?
- A one and a half hour monthly meeting where we discuss all that is going on in your business and any specific focuses or goals you may have.
- An in-depth personalised plan of ideas for your chosen area/s of focus and my suggestions created based on our meeting for you to action over the coming month. The plan will take into account the time you have available, so it’s manageable and fits into your schedule.
- Weekly check-in emails from me for accountability and to give the opportunity to tweak the plan, if your plans change.
- An analytical report created for us to discuss in our monthly meeting to see what is working, what isn’t and how to shape future content.
How this will help your business:
- Your marketing for the month will be planned, focusing on the things that matter to you, and engaging to your audience.
- The monthly plans created will be realistic to your schedule, giving you more time for the day-to-day running, knowing your marketing is sorted.
- Me checking in with you regularly helps with accountability to ensure you stay on track with your marketing aims
Fee: £180 per month for a minimum of three months.
One-off content coaching sessions are available on request.