Seeing your brand featured in your favourite publications is so exciting – and a further way of connecting with your ideal audience too.
I love working with independents on sharing their story so far with journalists, bloggers and influencers and then being featured in articles, posts and gift guides.
Over the last few years, clients who I’ve supported with PR outreach have been featured in on and offline publications including: Forbes, Stylist, Sunday Times Style, The Telegraph, Huffington Post, Psychologies and Kindred Spirit.
How can I support you with PR?
- From an initial meeting, I create a plan of focus and also a key contact list based on the publications you love and feel are a good fit (don’t worry if you’re not sure – I have plenty of suggestions up my sleeve!)
- Then I’ll write monthly press releases – to be signed off by you – and send with bespoke emails to each key contact, to increase the chances of being featured
- Over the month, I will gently check in with those we’ve sent the press release to, to see if they need any further information
- I’ll then manage any interview, article or image requests, liaising with you and the publication
- At the end of each month, you’ll be given a report of the month’s activity – to know about any potential promotions in the pipeline
Why hire me to help with your PR:
- Outsourcing your PR means that every month dedicated time is spent contacting the key publications you want to connect to remind them of your brand
- I have years of experience working with independent businesses on their PR, leading to features in their dream publications including Stylist, The Telegraph and Psychologies – I love telling brand’s stories to engage key journalists, bloggers and influencers
- I have a background (and degree) in journalism and still write for titles, so I feel I’ve got a good grasp on how to engage editors and publications, giving them the information they need – to make featuring clients more likely
Fee: from £325 per month, for a minimum of three months.
One-off PR support (for launch events etc.) is also available. To discuss your PR needs, please email me: email@example.com.